Friday, September 28, 2007

New Paintings

Well.... Not really new. I've had these done for a while, but with the hectic schedule and all, I haven't been able to post these yet.

This first one is the Skull Sessions show being held at the Bear and Bird Gallery in Lauderhill, Florida. The show opens on October 27th.


These next couple are for very first solo show that is being held at Pink Ghost, which opens on February 2, 2008. The show is titled "From the Depths." The title comes from me subconsciously starting to doodle these sea creatures once I moved to South Florida, where the marine life paintings run rampant. I guess I just wanted to do my own take on it. Also, some of the paintings in the show are from the depths of my closet, a few dating back to 2006. The style is a lot simpler and I'm mainly focused on shape, colors, and composition for these. So here they are: